• Create Account

100% Pure Kona Coffee-Whole Bean,2 LB Bag :Roasted Coffee Beans :Grocery & Gourmet Food B00BL9FAAE tLARSd

• Model: tLARSd
  • 817 Units in Stock

$77.84  $60.90
Save: 22% off

Add to Cart:
   Rated 4.81   reviews [122]
Mark Ferrari Specialty Coffees 100% PURE KONA COFFEE The Pride of Hawaii's Big Island - Grown on the Big Island of Hawaii's Kona Region,USA!I'm proud to offer you my first love in coffee.I've been roasting this exceptional coffee for over 25 years!100% Kona is greatly coveted as one of the world's finest coffees!With a distinctive rich,smooth taste unlike any other that can only be understood when experienced.Its nutty,wine-like profile with chocolate-like aroma will utterly captivate your senses!Grown only on the fertile Volcanic Slopes of Hawaii's Big Island.It's superior quality and limited yield commands a premium,elevating it into a class all it's own.It is truly a phenomenal coffee prized by coffee aficionados everywhere.I roast this magnificent coffee to a Medium level with slight Dark notes to develop its full character and flavor dimension.Dear customers please note we use the same preprinted bag for all our coffee varieties.We simply apply a label over-top that correctly identifies the coffee style being packaged.This is a common practice for small gourmet food manufacturers.Thank you and enjoy!Mark

100% Pure Kona Coffee-Whole Bean,2 LB Bag :Roasted Coffee Beans :Grocery & Gourmet Food B00BL9FAAE tLARSd